Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What to do with leftover noodles?



After Dyngus Day, we had a decent amount of buttered noodles leftover and I was just going to reheat them and eat them the same way that we did the night before. However, Jen forwarded me a recipe that she wanted me to cook that was a pasta dish, but I thought she wanted me to use the buttered noodles. The recipe did not make sense with leftover noodles, so I did not follow the recipe but used most of the things she bought for the dinner she was planning. Below is what I did.....

I took a package of coleslaw, sliced mushrooms, and a package shredded lettuce and sauteed them in a big pan. After about ten minutes, I added the noodles and let the flavors combine for another five minutes. That was it and it was really good. I think it was the cabbage taste that I liked so much, but Jen and I liked it much better than the girls. You will notice that Sarah's picture is missing because she refused to even try it!

Grade: B-


Anna looking a little "drugged" out

Lucy discovering slurping the wide noodles are a little tougher than the thin. 

Emily trying to figure out what the different pieces are.


No comments:

Post a Comment