Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Baked Chicken, peas, mashed potatoes, and salad


This was a great meal and believe it or not, fun to make. The baked chicken, wasn't really baked I would call it "butter-fried" chicken. The chicken was first dipped in an egg wash and then put in flour before putting it in some melted butter. I cooked half of the chicken in an 8x10 pan in the oven and the other half I did on the stove top in a new skillet that I got for Christmas. The skillet is a grilling skillet and it was good. The mashed potatoes and peas were prepared as usual with nothing special. Anna never liked mashed potatoes, but the girls could not get enough of them. I am going to try to sneak some brussel sprouts pass them by slipping it mixed in with the mashed potatoes.

Grade: A-




Lucy wondering what the mashed potato stuff is.



Anna trying not to pose for the camera


Sarah sucking it all off of her hand


Emily looking a little clueless



No comments:

Post a Comment