Monday, January 18, 2010

Mashed potatoes, brussel sprouts, and veggie hot dogs



Meal 2 of the vegetarian week
The second vegetarian meal was interesting to say the least. I bought Brussel sprouts and told Anna that they were little cute lettuces. She bought it for the most part and when I mixed it with her mashed potatoes, she ate enough of it. The worst part of the meal was the vegetarian hot dogs. They were disgusting to say the extreme least! The smell was horrendous and the texture was even worse. When I made Anna take a bite, she almost vomited all over the table. Emily, on the other hand, could not get enough of it. She didn’t touch her mashed potatoes and Brussel sprouts, but ate at least one hotdog.
Grade: C-



Anna, looking oh so happy that I made her eat that discusting "dog"

Emily, couldn't get enough!!!!

Sarah has learned to cheese for the camera

Lucy wearing her war paint


Look at this horrendous looking excuse for a hot dog! NEVER AGAIN.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Those "hot dogs" made my stomach turn. Yuck!

    I LOVE your idea of calling brussel sprouts "cute little lettuce." I love brussel sprouts and eat them all the time. I haven't given any to Hannah yet, but that will be the perfect way to introduce them.

    ReplyDelete